GBOTA :: Greyhound Breeders Owners & Trainers Association -- Employment Opportunities
Applicants should be able to demonstrate experience or capacity in the following key performance expectations:
• Industry knowledge and experience essential.
• Budget understanding and implementation experience.
• Support track managers with any operational requirements – best practice standards.
• Relationship management agreement across all aspects of the industry.
• Manage GWIC/GRNSW policy changes.
• Event planning and implementation with particular emphasis on racing carnivals.
• Race programming – including Group Racing as well as creating new events for all GBOTA racing venues.
FOR MORE DETAILS GBOTA :: Greyhound Breeders Owners & Trainers Association -- Employment Opportunities
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the position with reference to the requirements and role summary. Email your application to Elizabeth Hole: email@example.com